Friday, June 21, 2013

Katie Reid Coming To A Showcase Near You - Ohh Yeah It's On!

This summer my team is playing in Showcases all over the Country. Chances are I will be playing in at least one showcase that you will be attending.



We just returned from Pensberry, which was my first major showcase. We had a blast playing some great softball; I hit a home run (crushed it CF) and made countless put outs playing at both 2nd and 3rd.

I'm constantly working to improve my batting, fielding mechanics, speed an my mental strength. The one thing that I do not need to work on is my passion for softball and, my determination to be the best player that I can possible become.

Keith Householder and Ashley Muenz are my Coaches, they are passionate about developing student-athletes for college and pairing the athlete (that's me) with a college, that is a good fit for both. 

Keith is kind of a big deal in the softball world. Chances are you already have Keith's number on speed dial but just in case (602) 332-4144  Please give Keith a call to learn more about Katie Reid.

  • June 14th-16th Pensberry Showcase
  • July 4th - July 8th Champions Cup Irvine, Texas
  • July 11th -July 14th Demarini Showcase, Illinois




No comments: