Friday, August 8, 2014

September 1st . . . Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

   "Be The Student-Athlete Coaches Dream Of"



As long as I can remember, I wanted to play college softball. Two years ago                  I sat down and wrote my own mission statement.  

My mission statement keeps me focused on my goals. I'm not an All American athlete and I do not have a  4.5 GPA but I'm 100% of the following . . . 

  • Compassionate Christian
  • Love, Love, Love Softball 
  • Always a Team Player
  • Ability To Play Multiple Positions
  • Self Driven & Hard Worker
  • Respectful and Humble
  • National Honor Society Member
  • Special Olympics Coach and Mentor
  • I Know Who I'am & What I Want In Life 
  • Fun and Easy Going 

I'm not sure what to expect on September 1st.  But I hope you call 
 480-639-9238



No comments: