Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Stack.Com My 1st Published Article

Social media can work amazing wonders.  I have met several successful and influential
people through twitter and my blog.  Some of these relationships are becoming friendships
and are opening some big doors for a young kid like me.

I'm so proud of my first published article that I co-wrote with Matt Meinrod and the staff at
stack.com. Matt coaches the Florida Select softball team and operates Trains Fastpitch. Matt
had the great idea of working together on this project.  You should follow Matt Meinrod on
Twitter. Still pinching myself because I'm mentioned in the same sentence with THE Jennie Ritter.

Check out the article and PLEASE tell me what you think click on this link Stack.Com.

Also, I'm looking for a charity project that I can really own - hit me up if you have a good cause!



No comments: