Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Scrappy Freshmen Busting Chops For Varsity Position


They said it couldn't be done . . . A freshmen make Varsity . . . NO WAY! 

Well I have not done it yet . . .  but I'm busting my chops, hustling harder, running faster and 
yes mam'in louder.  I plan on the Coach needing me on her roster, not because she wants to, but because she has to.

Haters might say; your gonna burn out, don't kill yourself trying to do something that will never happen.  Haters are gonna hate and that is their problem.  

Aside from God and my family, nothing makes me happier than softball.  I thrive on the thrill 
of the chase, making the next put out, hard-hit line drives and the adrenaline rush of being part 
of team that wants to win.


I may or may not earn that Varsity spot . . One thing is for sure I'm going to leave everything
that I have on the field.  Either way, I'm building character and growing as a person.

Desert Ridge High School
Mesa, Arizona
5A - Division 1, Section 11
Coach Jennifer Broderick
(480) 209-4146

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is Tracy from the twitters. Wanted to check in and see how the varsity effort's coming along :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for sincerely carrying Tracy! Best of luck to you on your try out and I know you are gonna blow em away!